What is your turn a round time?
- We normally send orders out really quickly, if ordered before our cut off time (around 10am) we can process and dispatch the same working day.
What Delivery Choices do you offer?
- We use Royal Mail as our main dispatch service, Tracked 24, Tracked 48 or Special Guaranteed Next Day.
- Occasionally Evri when Royal Mail are on strike.
What kind of photo do I need to send?
- The best photos are originals, eg the ones still on the camera or mobile phone that took the original photo, it maybe on a memory stick or backed up to your cloud. The easiest way to check if a photo is by looking at it on a computer or laptop screen, the bigger the screen the better, it's very hard to tell on a mobile phone.
We can UPSCALE some photos free of charge, it all depends on the quality, some photos upscale nice and some don't,
just send us what you have and we'll do our very best.
- Good quality forward facing photos are the best, turned heads or tilted heads looking down or up are harder to use and wear, remember your guests need to able to see through the eye holes.
How do I send the photo to check first?
- You can use our Photo Check Service, no charge or obligation, simply fill out the form with your photo attached, we'll check it to see if it would work and get back to you by email or Whatsapp / Text.